Use this tool to configure your individual project electronics optimally for your application. The wizard guides you through all relevant steps.
- Bridge type (currently all ESP8266 variants such as NodeMCU, WeMos D1 Mini, ESP-12 and many others are supported)
- Operating mode (should the bridge be operated on mains voltage or with a battery in low power mode)
- Display (if you want to use a display, you can configure the correct type, display and connection here)
- Port extensions (if your bridge does not have enough ports for your use case)
- Sensors (Which data do you want to display, which data do you want to record? Temperature, humidity, light, air pressure and many more soon)
- Coming soon: Actuators
- Coming soon: Rules (push notifications, switching rules, etc.)
- Sharing (Is the configuration only for you, or do you want to share it with others?)
- If you have any problems please use the Sensate Community.